- Anatomy and physiology of the face and décolletage
- Sanitation and safety
- Client consultation
- Skin type diagnosis
- Usage of wood lamp
- High frequency, galvanic
- Deep cleansing brush machine
- Steamer treatments
- ‘ASAP’ product training
- Various facial treatments
- Lymphatic drainage
- Skin peels
- Skin needling.
12 sessions – 3 hours each (36 school hours)
Days: 9am to 3pm for 6 days
Nights: 6pm to 9.30pm for 12 nights
Days/nights flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. At Adelaide Beauty & Dermal Institute, as part of our course, we offer each student the opportunity to partake in work experience within our salon.
Why study with us?
- Receive nationally recognised training.
- Continuous intake, self paced courses. We schedule training around your work and commitments.
- Small class size – maximum 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 year’s experience and are all currently working in the beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos enabling us to deliver the latest techniques and trends in the beauty industry.
Please contact the institute to discuss your requirements.