- Anatomy & physiology of the face & décolletage
- Sanitation & safety
- Client consultation
- Skin type diagnosis
- Usage of wood lamp
- High frequency, galvanic
- Deep cleansing brush machine
- Steamer treatments
- ‘ASAP’ product training
- Various facial treatments
- Lymphatic drainage
- Skin peels
- Skin needling
SHBBSSC001- Incorporate knowledge of skin structures & functions into beauty therapy
SHBBSSC002- Incorporate knowledge of body structures & functions into beauty therapy
SHBBINF002- Maintain infection control standards
20 sessions – 3 hours each (60 school hours)
Days: 8.45am to 3pm for 10 days
Mondays to Fridays
Days are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. On successful completion of course work, you will be awarded a statement of attainment and can work as a facial therapist in the beauty industry. Although successful completion of this course does not guarantee a job in the industry.
Why study with us?
- Receive nationally recognised training.
- Continuous intake, self paced courses. We schedule training around your work and commitments.
- Small class size – maximum 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 year’s experience and are all currently working in the beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos enabling us to deliver the latest techniques and trends in the beauty industry.
Please contact the institute to discuss your requirements.