- Apply intensed pulsed light and laser safety protocols SIBBHRS705A
- Maintain infection control standards in office practice setting HLTIN402B
- Provide intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatments SIBBHRS707A
- Investigate developments in cosmetic treatments using light or laser systems SIBBRES702A
- Design intensed pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatment programs SIBBHRS706A.
- Laser safety
- Infection control
- Laser hair reduction treatments
- Laser skin rejuvenation treatments
- Laser tattoo removal.
Times are flexible and arranged at your interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students. Please note that to undertake this course there is a prerequisite that you have a Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Why study with us?
- Receive nationally recognised training.
- Continuous intake, self paced courses. We schedule training around your work and commitments.
- Small class size – maximum 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 year’s experience and are all currently working in the beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos enabling us to deliver the latest techniques and trends in the beauty industry.
Please contact the institute to discuss your requirements.